Beaumont Referral Group Meeting – Tuesdays at 11:15
Southeast Texas Networking Events – The BNI Southeast Texas Networkers Meet Each Tuesday
Are you looking for a Beaumont referral group that can help you take your business to the next level?
Visit the Southeast Texas Networkers on Tuesdays.
The Southeast Texas Networkers meets each Tuesday to pass qualified referrals between members.
- 11:15a – 1p
- Calvary Event Center. 2455 Commerce in Beaumont – next to Salvation Army on I-10 Feeder Road.
- No charge for visitors. Just tell them you’re a guest of Daryl Fant with SETX Advertising.
On a typical week over forty referrals will be exchanged. A large percentage quickly turn into closed business for members: homes are sold, seniors find a reputable home health or hospice agency, companies have logos and business cards designed, commercial buildings are leased, SETX advertising contracts are signed, air conditioning systems are repaired, and commercial landscaping is scheduled.
Members represent a wide range of Southeast Texas businesses, primarily owners, senior management, and marketing reps.
Here is a small sample of current members:
- Jeremy Vincent, Dominion Forms Printing & Promotional Products
- Karen Glidden, Owner Cardinal Property Services. Parking Lot Sweeping & Striping
- Byron Jacquette, Owner US Lawns of Beaumont. Commercial Landscaping
- Daryl Fant, Owner SETX Advertising. Southeast Texas Commercial Real Estate Magazine, SETX Family Magazine, SETX Seniors Resource Guide
- Dana Archibald, Remax Residential Realtor
- Gabe Olivier. Owner, In Stitches Embroidery
- Adam Strahan, Owner Lumberton Family Funeral Home & Forest Oaks Funeral Home
- Keith Robichau, R&P Employer Solutions. Payroll and Employee Benefits.
- Tony Goss, Owner Goss Building Inc. Commercial Design Build Contractor / General Contractor
Visitors are encouraged, and you are welcome to be my guest.
- Daryl Fant
- SETX Advertising
- (512) 567-8068
There is no commitment – visit the BNI Southeast Texas Networkers once or twice and network with potential clients and referral partners with NO obligation.
If you like what you see, you’ll be given information to review about applying for membership.
There is value in Beaumont TX referral groups.
They offer the opportunity to build strong relationships with other businesses and to put their network of contacts to work for you.
If you’ve been looking for one that is the just right fit for you, make a visit to the BNI Southeast Texas Networkers.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature, Southeast Texas Networking Events – The BNI Southeast Texas Networkers Meet Each Tuesday.
We’d love to have you.
If you call ahead and let me know what kind of businesses you’d like to meet, I will meet you at the beginning of the meeting and introduce you in person: (512) 567-8068.
Would you like more information about Southeast Texas referral group opportunities?
Stay tuned to SETXAdvertising.com.
We’ll feature new opportunities to network with other Southeast Texas business owners and management each month.
Is this the right Beaumont referral group for you and your business? Visit the BNI Southeast Texas Networkers on Tuesday and find out.