Southeast Texas Bridal Fair Series – Port Arthur Bridal Fair
The next Southeast Texas Bridal Fair Series event will be held:
- Sunday, April 23rd
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port Arthur
- Noon – 4pm
- FREE Event for Southeast Texas brides
Are you ready to meet Golden Triangle brides?
SETX Weddings is an online bridal fair that engaged couples – and wedding vendors – can use 365 days a year.
The site has an outstanding Search Engine Optimization platform. When brides type in services that they are looking for, they consistently find SETX Weddings advertisers at the top of Google search results.
- Custom marketing articles highlighting their services, unique features, and testimonials from happy brides.
- Online banner ads that run 24/7. Have you ever advertised on a Southeast Texas website and not been sure where your banner was due to their rotation system? With SETX Weddings, your banner is always up – and on every page.
- Hands free Southeast Texas social media advertising campaign. Are you tired of writing Facebook posts, adding photos to Instagram, and trying to figure out how to get your message across in a Twitter post? Every month, the SETX Weddings social media team will let their followers know about how you are able to help their Golden Triangle brides plan the perfect wedding.
- Access to the Southeast Texas Bridal Fair Series. An online bridal fair is an amazing tool, but it is also nice to reinforce it with a live event where you are face to face with your next bride.
Click here for SETX Weddings advertising information.
You can also reach out by phone or e-mail:
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. SETX Weddings
- (512) 567-8068
You can effectively advertise to Southeast Texas Brides.
Start today – register for the Port Arthur Bridal Fair or get started on SETX Weddings, the online bridal fair for Southeast Texas.
SETX Advertising tip: If you will be a vendor at the Port Arthur Bridal Fair or another upcoming Southeast Texas Bridal Fair Series event, try to get set up as early as possible. That will give you valuable time to network with other Golden Triangle wedding vendors. Pick a couple you think might be key referral partners and invite them for a glass of wine or lunch the week after the bridal event. Start the process of building a referral relationship.