Southeast Texas Advertising Tips – Network with Golden triangle Contractors at the AGC Washers Tournament Oct. 15
The AGC of Southeast Texas will be hosting their AGC Southeast Texas Washers Tournament in October (full details below).
In The Golden Triangle, contractors are a real driving force in the economy.
Southeast Texas contractors buy:
- Southeast Texas commercial and fleet vehicles: Diesel pickups, plumbing vans, bucket trucks for electricians and tree trimming companies, dump trucks, crane trucks for Southeast Texas commercial sign companies, and more.
- SETX Building materials: concrete, cement, paving stone, sand, lumber, re-bar, slate, brick, PVC pipe, sinks, toilets, mirrors, the list is endless.
- Home and Commercial Office Furnishings: conference tables, desk chairs, computer desks, coffee machines, refrigerators, water heaters, live plants, fake plants, sculptures, art, antiques, collectibles…
- Southeast Texas communications equipment and technology: laptop computers, desktop computers, tablets, cell phones, employee time clocks, digital projectors, laser levels, even fax machines.
- SETX alarms and security systems: commercial fire alarms, industrial fire suppression technology, mass notification systems, hospital call buttons, door intercoms, professional sound equipment, video surveillance, and closed circuit TV.
As you can see, whatever your business – Southeast Texas contractors are great potential clients.
If you’d like some one on one time with the Golden Triangle contractor community, join them for an evening of entertainment Thursday October 15:
- AGC of Southeast Texas Washer Tournament
- Washer Tournament Sponsorships available through the SETX AGC
- 5:30 PM Start
Visit AGCSETX.com for additional details.
You can effectively advertise your business to Southeast Texas contractors.
Being involved with the AGC is a great place to start.
An additional resource for marketing to Southeast Texas contractors is advertising with Refined Magazine.The magazine covers the full spectrum of commercial and industrial construction and real estate in The Golden Triangle.
It has become the leading business to business marketing resource in the area.
Refined Magazine is available to the Southeast Texas commercial real estate community in print and online.
Want more information?
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Refined Magazine
- (512) 567-8068
We hope you have enjoyed today’s edition of Southeast Texas Advertising Tips.
Stay tuned for additional SETX Advertising resources.
You can also “Like” SETX Advertising on Facebook to receive the latest Southeast Texas advertising tips and resources right on your cell phone or iPad.
SETXAdvertising.com – the magazine of the Southeast Texas marketing community, online and local 365 days a year.
Don’t miss this chance to socialize and network with Southeast Texas contractors – in more ways than one, they are building Southeast Texas.