Southeast Texas Churches Promote Halloween & Fall Activities on SETX Church Guide
Southeast Texas Advertising for Church Trunk or Treats & Fall Carnivals – SETX Church Guide
Are you interested in marketing your Southeast Texas church activities for Halloween and beyond?
To ensure great turnout, they advertise their Halloween trunk or treats and fall activities on SETX Church Guide.
SETX Church Guide is an online magazine for the Southeast Texas Christian community.
Each fall, thousands of Golden Triangle Christian families use their site to find:
- SETX Trunk or Treat opportunities
- Golden Triangle Fall festivals
- Southeast Texas Harvest carnivals
- Church bazaars – from Jasper to Silsbee to Port Neches!
They cover all of the Golden Triangle from Jasper to Crystal Beach, from Orange to Liberty / Dayton.
Families know that they can find Southeast Texas Christian activities year round on the website.
With over 200 local articles each year for Southeast Texas Christian families, the website is a wonderful tool for Golden Triangle churches and families.
They’d love to talk to you about a marketing campaign designed specifically for Southeast Texas churches.
Their partner churches receive a robust online marketing presence including:
- Banner Ads on each page of the SETX Church Guide site that run 24/7 (they are not rotated like those on some Beaumont / Port Arthur media sites).
- Monthly articles promoting Southeast Texas worship opportunities, fellowship events, church ministries and missions opportunities, and all of the departments and opportunities that make your church special.
- Social posts on Facebook and Twitter
- Southeast Texas Search Engine Optimization – they will make it easy to find your church and activities on the internet. No one does more to make sure your church events are easy to find in Google searches than SETX Church Guide.
Too late to promote your Southeast Texas church Halloween activities this year?
This is the perfect time to let SETX Church Guide start promoting your Southeast Texas church’s Thanksgiving and Christmas activities.
They run articles every day about:
- Southeast Texas church Thanksgiving meals
- Christmas plays and concerts
- Toy, food, and clothing drives
- Holiday worship times
SETX Church Guide marketing campaigns cover you for a whole year, so you’ll be in great shape in time for next year’s fall carnival or trunk or treat.
Call to schedule your Southeast Texas church marketing appointment today:
- Daryl Fant, SETX Church Guide
- Call SETX Church Guide (512) 567-8068
Your Golden Triangle church invests a lot of time and other resources in fellowship events for the community.
To maximize turn out, make sure the community can find them.
SETX Church Guide can help.