Southeast Texas Networking Events – Great Turn out for BBB Morning Mix @ Sour Lake Ford
There was a great Southeast Texas Networking Event this morning at Sour Lake Ford.
Sour Lake Ford hosted the BBB Morning Mix.
Attendees came from around the Golden Triangle for an opportunity to experience the new Sour Lake Ford complex and to network with other Southeast Texas business leaders.
Attendees at this morning’s BBB Morning Mix included:
- Melissa Garrett, Beaty Insurance
- Kurt Ploeger, Build – Inspect – Design
- John Paschall, BBB Southeast Texas
- Kimberly David, Memorial MRI & Diagnostics
- Hunter Carpenter, Sour Lake Motors
- Daryl Fant, SETX Advertising – SETXSeniors.com /SETX Seniors Resource Guide
- Roger Herring, Sour Lake Motors
- Jessica Fant, SETX Advertising – SETX Kids Directory / SETXWeddings.com
- Steve Gilbert, Sour Lake Motors
- Victoria Hammel, SETX Advertising – Southeast Texas Commercial Real Estate Magazine
- Doug Vanek, Sour Lake Ford GM
- Rebekah Moore, SETX Advertising – Graphics and Web Design
- Rodney Sheffield, Sour Lake Ford Sales
- Shannon Williamson, HT Group Staffing
- Dee Lane, Guardian Force Security
- Kerry Trest, Kat Excavation and Construction
- Belinda Trest, Kat Excavation and Construction
- Kevin Grinnell, Grinnell Computers Beaumont
- Debbie Bridgeman, BBB Southeast Texas
- Kim Cao, Neighbors Emergency Center
- Dr. Michele Cobb, Cobb Family Chiropractic Beaumont Tx
This is just a partial list. Turnout was excellent for this great Southeast Texas networking event.
It was a great networking event for SETX Advertising staff. We were able to spend some social time with current clients and to have some casual face time with key prospects.
A big SETX Advertising thank-you to Hunter Carpenter, Roger Herring, Steve Gilbert, Rodney Sheffield, and everyone from Sour Lake Motors for making us feel welcome.
Sour Lake Trivia of the day. Did you know there was once an actual lake in Sour Lake?
It was a mineral lake that drew tourists for reputed healing properties. The mineral smell provided the “Sour” portion of the name Sour Lake.
It had a big rooming house for guests to stay as they “took the waters”.
Famous visitors included Sam Houston, a founding father of Texas.
What happened to the lake?
When the oil boom came, a side effect was the disappearance of the lake.
Today’s Sour Lake Trivia was provided by the BBB’s own Debbie Bridgeman – thanks Debbie!
Southeast Texas Networking events can help you grow your business.
Are you a member of the BBB, Chamber of Commerce, or BNI? Attending their Southeast Texas networking events can give you valuable face time with your next client or referral partner.
Happy Networking Southeast Texas, from all of us at SETX Advertising.
Do you have questions about advertising in Southeast Texas?
We’d love to help.
SETX Advertising helps Southeast Texas businesses reach their target advertising audience effectively and on budget.
Call to schedule your Southeast Texas Advertising Consultation today:
- Daryl Fant, SETX Advertising
- (512) 567-8068