Join us Wednesday, March 1st for lots of Southeast Texas senior information, education, and entertainment.
The Port Arthur Senior Expo Series is designed to have something for everyone.
This year, there are two great events on the schedule:
- March 1st, Port Arthur Senior Expo – Central Mall
- June 14th, Lumberton Senior Expo – Lumberton ISD Dome
One of the great features will be introductory classes about information important to SETX Seniors.
- What is hospice care and how do we know if it would benefit a loved one?
- Maximizing your retirement
- Prearranging your Funeral
- Do I need a will?
- Where can I find information about how to meet other seniors?
- Hearing Tests and Health Screenings
- Southeast Texas veteran’s benefits
There will also be lots of BIG prizes for seniors to win including local restaurant gift cards.
This is a great senior event for all of Southeast Texas.
Best of all it is FREE for Golden Triangle seniors to attend.
Come out to the Southeast Texas Senior Expo Port Arthur for:
- Premier Southeast Texas senior service providers
- Breakout sessions with real information you can use to improve your life
- Hands on access to senior services – enrolling for veteran’s benefits, finding agencies that can provide assistance for issues you are currently facing, learning about options for customizing your SETX senior lifestyle.
Here are the details:
- Southeast Texas Senior Expo – Port Arthur
- Wednesday, March 1st
- 10a – 2p
- FREE Admission
- Prizes will be given out during Bingo and during the breakout sessions
- Central Mall in Port Arthur
Have you reserved your vendor booth for this great Golden Triangle senior event?
Vendors receive: Booth at the event, advertising leading up to the event (custom marketing articles, social media, and banner ads that promote your business 24/7).
- Daryl Fant, Organizer Port Arthur Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068
We’ll see you at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo!