Southeast Texas Advertising Media – The Southeast Texas Family Magazine
Today we continue to look at targeted advertising in Southeast Texas. For advertisers who want to effectively reach women, the Southeast Texas Family Magazine is an outstanding marketing tool – and a great value.
The only way to effectively advertise in Southeast Texas with a small budget is to identify your most desirable advertising demographic and the media that will allow you to target them and remain within your budget.
More and more Southeast Texas advertisers are moving money away from ineffective media to platforms that allow them to target women.
In Southeast Texas, women buy trucks, horse trailers, homes, RVs, and decide which Southeast Texas credit union their family will become a member of.
In Southeast Texas, women are big business.
- Tremendous coverage area. The Southeast Texas Family Magazine staff hand deliver their magazine to over 400 locations in Jefferson County, Hardin County, Tyler County, and Orange County. From Chic-fil-A to the local library to your kid’s pediatrician, the Southeast Texas Family magazine is available for free pickup all across The Golden Triangle.
- Great value. For $175, you can have a full color ad that is custom designed just for you in the next edition of The Southeast Texas Family Magazine. Do you want to go bigger? A full page is just $595 per month – a tremendous Southeast Texas marketing value.
- Valuable bonus items. Many Southeast Texas businesses don’t have time to really manage their social media presence. The Southeast Texas Family social media team will post to their followers about your business on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can advertise effectively on a budget in Southeast Texas.
For many businesses, that means shifting resources away from unproductive media to more effectively – and affordably – target women.
- Daily and weekly newspapers. Ae you looking to reach Southeast Texans under 40? According to Journalism.org (The Pew Research Center), less than two out of ten regularly read a newspaper. At the same time, readership for demographically targeted magazines is rising every year.
- The phone book. There was a time when some businesses could get all the business they need from a Yellow Pages ad. Those days are long gone. Today, most phone books are thrown away without being read. Just visit your local Southeast Texas post office when the phone books come out – there are trash bins full of them.
- Radio. There was a time when people argued that satellite radio – or Pandora – or iTunes – would kill terrestrial radio. Instead, terrestrial radio killed terrestrial radio by voice tracking shift after shift, firing most of their DJs, and carrying less and less local programming. There are still a few great DJs in the Golden Triangle, but they are on air live less and less of each day. A few years ago when a shooting at the Beaumont Court House made CNN and Fox News it was not on the Beaumont radio stations for hours – none of them had any live DJs in the building. As a result, the Golden Triangle radio audience has been increasingly fragmented year after year.
With a small budget, you can effectively market to women using the Southeast Texas Family Magazine.
Call today to get started.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. Southeast Texas Family.
- (512) 567-8068
We hope today’s Southeast Texas advertising article was helpful for you and your business.
Stay tuned for more right here on SETXAdvertising.com or “Like” SETX Advertising on Facebook to get regular updates from the Southeast Texas advertising community.
SETX Advertising is an online magazine with tips and information for Southeast Texas advertisers 52 weeks a year.
At SETX Advertising, we work to help advertisers find their target demographic and the Beaumont area media outlets that will help them effectively market to their demo while remaining within budget.