Are you interested in growing your business with Golden Triangle senior citizens 55 and over?
The 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo will bring an estimated 1,000 seniors from across SETX to Lumberton for a day of entertainment, education, and activities.
For advertisers that means an opportunity to engage 1,000 potential clients one on one.
This is a different kind of Senior Expo for Southeast Texas.
Organizers are setting up the booth spaces to encourage seniors to spend time at each table and to seriously evaluate each product or service. Is this something that will make my life better? Tell me more.
There will even be classrooms for GOLD level sponsors so they can educate small groups (about 20 in each group) about what makes their product or service special.
Here are the event details:
- 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- Wednesday, June 14th
- 10a – 2p (vendor setup 7a or Tuesday afternoon)
- FREE SETX senior event
The organizers have also worked to make the Southeast Texas senior event an excellent value for their sponsors. There are three levels:
- Booth $500. Includes: Banner ad on SETXSeniorExpo.com, social media posts announcing your participation on Facebook – Twitter – Instagram, article on SETXSeniorExpo.com talking about your service, and a mention in the Southeast Texas Resource Guide leading up to the event.
- GOLD Level $1000. Includes marketing before the event, special recognition during the event, and (1) classroom session to continue educating seniors about your services.
- Home Health & Hospice Level $1000. Includes increased marketing before the event, special recognition during the event, and (1) classroom session to continue educating seniors about how you can help them live a better, more fulfilled life.
The Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Lumberton looks like a wonderful opportunity for Golden Triangle senior citizens and for advertisers looking to reach the desirable 55 and over demo.
We’ll see you June 14th in Lumberton for the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo.