Southeast Texas Networking Breakfast – KAT Excavation & Construction August 10th
Golden Triangle Networking Calendar – KAT Excavation & Construction August 10th
A Better Business Bureau networking breakfast can be a great way to jumpstart your day.
Join the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas:
- KAT Excavation & Construction Networking Breakfast
- 16531 Highway 105 in Sour Lake
- Thursday, August 10th
KAT Excavation & Construction is a key player in the Southeast Texas construction and oilfield sector.
Their services include:
- Land Clearing Across the Golden Triangle
- Excavation Services: Ponds, pipelines, storm sewers, underground storage tanks, and more. Click here for additional excavation services offered by KAT Construction and Excavation.
- Tank Pads
- Hauling: New Kenworth trucks, dump trucks, flat bed trailers, and more. KAT can haul your pipe, oilfield mats, and heavy equipment.
- Materials: Pineridge Sand, Topsoil, Clay, 60/40, Limestone Base. This is a partial list. Click here for more materials available through Kat Excavation & Construction. Materials can be sent out from their Sour Lake facility or their new yard in Jasper TX.
- Site Pads – residential and commercial
- Southeast Texas Oilfield Services: board roads, rock roads, pipeline right of way, oil spill detention, and cattle guards. Click here for additional Golden Triangle oil field services offered by KAT Excavation & Construction.
- Bring lots of business cards. What does it cost your business if you make a connection and don’t have a card so they potential client can follow up? SETX Advertising tip: Always be ready to give a card when asked. Never give a card if you have not been asked – building a relationship takes time. It’s about more than throwing a lot of cards around to potential clients or referral partners who are not ready for them yet.
- Keep it social. No one is attending the event to buy – so we’re not attending the event to sell. We are looking to start or grow a relationship with potential clients and even more importantly potential referral partners – people who can recommend us to their friends and clients month after month, year after year. Talk about family, common interests, or take the initiative and ask what you can do to help them.
- Keep moving. Even experienced Southeast Texas networkers find it comfortable to talk with people they already know (and like!). That is fine for a while, but a big part of networking is meeting and getting to know new people. Try to keep conversations to about five minutes and then introduce yourself to someone new.
- Set a networking goal. How many people do you want to meet? What kind of companies? What job titles? Set a goal for each event and grade yourself afterwards. What can you do differently or better next time to make the time investment more valuable?
Are you looking for ways to meet new potential clients and to develop strong referral partners?
Don’t miss this special Golden Triangle networking event.
Schedule a free consultation to talk with us about Southeast Texas advertising designed to reach your EXACT target demographic – and to stay within your marketing budget.
- Daryl Fant. SETX Advertising
- (512) 567-8068
Are you ready to grow your business in Southeast Texas?
Golden Triangle networking events can be an important marketing tool.
Find them right here – on SETXAdvertising.com.
Get to know them in person at their BBB of Southeast Texas networking breakfast.