Beaumont Networking Events – BBB Training & Mixer July 23
Today’s Spotlight Beaumont Networking Event is The Better Business Bureau’s “ABC’s Growing of Your Business”.
The event will serve double duty providing training and an after-hours mixer that gives you a fun, low key opportunity to network with representatives from other Southeast Texas businesses.
- Thursday, July 23
- Training at 3pm
- Mixer begins 4:30pm
- MCM Elegante
- Questions? Call (409) 835-5951 XT 117
- RSVP to DebbieBridgeman@BBBSETexas.org
The training will be a “how to” in maximizing the benefits of BBB Accredidation.
Topics will include:
- BBB’s relationship with Google. This will be a new topic for most of us, even those who regularly attend BBB networking events and training.
- Free mini-websites. Did you know your BBB Southeast Texas membership includes a free mini-web site? This is a great benefit that not all Southeast Texas BBB members are currently taking advantage of.
- The BBB Seal. Do you know how to use the BBB Seal in your social media and on your website?
The mixer will be a chance to honor the newest Southeast Texas BBB Accredited Businesses. All business are welcome. Enjoy networking, refreshments, photo opportunities, and door prizes.
Attendance is free and you do not have to already be a BBB member to attend. All businesses are welcome.
Beaumont networking events can help you grow your business.
The first step is showing up.
Do you have questions about networking events or advertising opportunities in Southeast Texas?
Call SETX Advertising to set up your consultation today.
SETX Advertising specializes in helping businesses effectively market to their target demographics.
- Daryl Fant, SETX Advertising
- (512) 567-8068
We hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Beaumont Networking Event spotlight. Stay tuned for more, right here on SETXAdvertising.com.