Beaumont Senior Services Vendors Have Great Marketing Tools – SETXSeniors.com and the SETX Senior Resource Guide
Advertising to Senior Citizens in Beaumont and Across Southeast Texas
Does your company or medical practice serve senior citizens in Beaumont or Southeast Texas?
You have two great marketing and advertising tools available:
- The SETX Senior Resource Guide
In a twist from the way things normally happen, SETXSeniors.com is actually the older of the two media. The site was created several years ago to support the growing senior services sector in the Beaumont area.
Clients received banner ads, marketing articles, custom web pages on the SETXSeniors.com site, and outstanding search engine optimization.
How good is their Southeast Texas search engine optimization? Look for common senior services search terms in Google like:
- senior physician Southeast Texas
- wheelchair delivery Southeast Texas
- Medicare advantage plan questions Port Arthur
- hospice testimonial Vidor
- in home occupational therapy for senior citizens Beaumont Tx
For hundreds of senior service search terms, SETXSeniors.com dominates the top 5 and top 10 on Google and the other major search engines.
The site was so effective that clients asked for a complimentary print magazine for senior citizens that potential new clients could pick up for free across the Golden Triangle, and the SETX Seniors Resource Guide was born.
Advertisers provided feedback from their occupational and physical therapists for the design of Southeast Texas’ flagship senior citizen magazine:
- Make the senior magazine “digest” sized so that it can be manipulated with one hand. This is beneficial for older seniors and for those who have suffered a partial stroke. Big newspapers or magazines are very difficult for seniors to read.
- Use bold colors. Bold colors keep the mind engaged, key with seniors suffering from the early stages of dementia.
- Use large senior friendly fonts. This one should have been obvious, but you can see other publications that use a tiny plain black font that is extremely difficult to read and focus on.
Another item focus groups requested was that the SETX Seniors Resource Guide Include all local content. Business owners and physicians were frustrated by spending money on publications that just repeated national stories seniors had already seen on TV or weren’t engaged with in the first place. Southeast Texas seniors quickly learned they weren’t going to get any local news, information, or activities, so the newspapers were not being picked up. As a result, SETX Senior Resource Guide stories are 100% local: upcoming events for seniors, places seniors can exercise and hang out, local senior organizations, and profiles of businesses that would like to work with local seniors. Seniors – and advertisers- appreciate the focus on local news and content for seniors right here in the Beaumont / Southeast Texas area (Jasper to Crystal Beach).
One of the features Southeast Texas senior citizens really connect with is the “Last of the Greatest Series. These biographies of local veterans are entertaining and highlight the “Greatest Generation” – Southeast Texas World War II veterans. Veterans have been interviewed from around the Golden Triangle – Port Neches, Sour Lake, Lumberton, The Big Thicket, Wildwood, Vidor, Bridge City, and more.
Are you looking to grow your business with Beaumont area senior citizens 55 and over?
Discover two great marketing tools – SETXSeniors.com and the SETX Senior Resource Guide.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETX Senior Resource Guide & SETXSeniors.com
- Host: Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series
- (512) 567-8068
Advertising starts at just $195 per month.
You can grow your senior services business in the Beaumont area. SETXSeniors.com and the SETX Senior Resource Guide can help.
Call today – reach Southeast Texas seniors tomorrow.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature Advertising to Senior Citizens in Beaumont and Across Southeast Texas.
Stay tuned for more information about advertising in Southeast Texas or “Like” SETX Advertising on Facebook to receive the latest updates right on your cell phone or iPad.