Senior Citizen Advertising Southeast Texas – SETXSeniors.com and SETX Senior Resource Guide
Targeted Advertising in Southeast Texas
Market Effectively to Senior Citizens in the Golden Triangle
- SETX Senior Resource Guide
For Golden Triangle advertisers, senior citizens (55+) are a money demo.
Essentially, SETX senior citizens have the cash and credit to purchase goods and services from local event tickets to new vehicles and vacation homes.
Beaumont and Port Arthur area senior citizens often choose to pay cash for major purchases including golf carts, RVs, home furniture and accessories, vacations, and new vehicles.
Golden Triangle senior citizens can be challenging demographic for Southeast Texas advertisers to reach.
One consistent place to reach Southeast Texas senior citizens with your advertising – and to stay in budget – is SETXSeniors.com.
For Southeast Texas seniors, the site SETXSeniors.com offers a wealth of information – 400 local articles each year covering everything from exercise classes for Southeast Texas seniors through home health and hospice.
For Southeast Texas advertisers, SETXSeniors.com bundles a number of desirable marketing elements and makes them available at a very attractive price.
Their core services for SETX advertisers include:
- Some of the best SEO Marketing in Southeast Texas. You can have the best product or service in the world, but if potential clients can’t find it you won’t have the success you deserve. Some people talk about Search Engine Optimization. SETXSeniors.com SEO is the real deal for Southeast Texas advertisers. Try it now. Search for popular terms on Google like hospice testimonial Port Arthur, low income senior apartments Orange County Tx, Women’s Alzheimer Residence Beaumont Tx, 2016 Nissan Maxima Southeast Texas, 2016 Nissan Titan Southeast Texas, Senior Health News Southeast Texas, or Medicare Advantage Plan questions SETX, and you’ll see how they help their clients be EASY for Southeast Texas seniors to find online.
- Digital Banner Ads on every page. Some Southeast Texas advertising websites only have your ad on certain pages or for a certain period of time. Essentially, they are trying to make sure they don’t deliver more views for your ad than they promised. That’s not the SETX Seniors method. They have your ad on every page of their site every day. Not only that, if you don’t have a website to direct your ad to they will build one for you on their site at no additional charge. You don’t get service like that very many places.
- Custom Marketing Articles. Not everyone buys a product or service for the same reason. The more a prospective customer knows about you the more likely they are to find a reason to make a purchase. On SETXSeniors.com you get big, beautiful, custom marketing articles that highlight what you do and why it is a great value. Over time, SETX Seniors creates a very educated base of potential customers that begin converting to actual customers – and they are an easier sale for you because they know A LOT about your business. An educated consumer is easy on your sales and customer service reps.
- Southeast Texas Social Media Campaigns that reach seniors, their grown children, and the medical community. As Southeast Texas advertisers, we all say we are going to “master” social media. For some of us that means dedicating an employee to social media (a tremendous expense) or trying to catch up when we realize that it has been weeks since we made a post. SETX Seniors has a dedicated team of KNOWLEDGEABLE social media experts who will send Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to their followers on your behalf. After the initial consultation, SETX Seniors does everything so you don’t have to stress out of it and you don’t have an employee’s salary and benefits dedicated to trying to negotiate social media for your company.
Southeast Texas advertisers can effectively reach senior citizens across the Beaumont / Golden Triangle region.
SETXSeniors.com can help you reach the Southeast Texas senior citizen demographic on budget and with absolutely no stress on your part.
Isn’t that the way your Southeast Texas advertising should be?
Online magazines aren’t just for teens and young adults – find out more about how your medical practice or senior services business can reach local seniors online with SETXSeniors.com.
SETX Seniors also offers a wonderful print magazine, The SETX Seniors Resource Guide.
Each edition features at least one Southeast Texas veteran bio. The current series is called “Last of the Greatest” and profiles Golden Triangle WWII veterans.
Other popular features of the magazine include:
- Senior friendly digest size magazine
- Large fonts
- Vivid full color
- All LOCAL articles and information
- Wide distribution area: Jefferson, Hardin, Tyler, and Orange Counties
Call and set up your SETX Advertising consultation today:
- Daryl Fant, SETX Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
You can effectively advertise to Southeast Texas seniors. SETX Seniors is ready to help you today.
We hope today’s article has given you the insight you need to effectively reach your target audience in Southeast Texas.
Are you looking for more Southeast Texas advertising news?
“Like” SETX Advertising on Facebook to receive the latest Beaumont area advertising news, insight, and inspiration.