Senior Marketing Southeast Texas – Lumberton Senior Services Mixer
Are you a marketer for a company that works with senior citizens in the Golden Triangle?
Don’t miss the Southeast Texas Senior Services Mixer, coming to Lumberton on Thursday May 4th.
The event is designed to give those who work with seniors in the Golden Triangle the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Introductions are made and participants are encouraged to develop networking realtionships and long-term referral partners.
Participants come from Beaumont, Lumberton, Mid County, Jasper, Kirbyville, and around the Golden Triangle.
Networking professionals attending the event represent a wide range of senior service professionals: home health, senior living, hospital, homecare, and nonprofits.
You can advertise to seniors effectively– the Southeast Texas Senior Services Mixers can help.
Are you looking for more senior marketing resources?
SETX Seniors provides:
- Custom marketing articles – in print and online
- Print ads in the Southeast Texas Senior Resource Guide (Jefferson, Hardin, Tyler, and Orange Counties)
- Digital Banners on SETXSeniors.com.
- Search Engine Optimization – the best in Southeast Texas
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
- Access to our live events: Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series, Senior Services Mixers, and special custom events like the Wildwood Senior Social.
We would love to assist you.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. Southeast Texas Senior Resource Guide & SETXSeniors.com.
- (512) 567-8068
You can effectively market to senior citizens in Southeast Texas – we are here to help.
Event Sponsors Include: