SETX Networking Event Calendar – KAT Excavation & Construction August 10th
Networking Event Calendar Southeast Texas – KAT Excavation & Construction
The Better Business Bureau networking breakfast series, the “Breakfast Club”, can be a great way to jumpstart your workday.
Join the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Texas:
- KAT Excavation & Construction Networking Breakfast
- 16531 Highway 105 in Sour Lake
- Thursday, August 10th
KAT Excavation & Construction is a vital resource in the Southeast Texas construction and oilfield sectors.
Their Golden Triangle construction services include:
- Land Clearing Across the Golden Triangle
- Excavation Services: Ponds, pipelines, storm sewers, underground storage tanks, and more. Click here for additional excavation services offered by KAT Construction and Excavation.
- Tank Pads
- Hauling: New Kenworth trucks, dump trucks, flat bed trailers, and more. KAT can haul your pipe, oilfield mats, and heavy equipment.
- Materials: Pineridge Sand, Topsoil, Clay, 60/40, Limestone Base. This is a partial list. Click here for more materials available through Kat Excavation & Construction. Materials can be sent out from their Sour Lake facility or their new yard in Jasper TX.
- Site Pads – residential and commercial
- Southeast Texas Oilfield Services: board roads, rock roads, pipeline right of way, oil spill detention, and cattle guards. Click here for additional Golden Triangle oil field services offered by KAT Excavation & Construction.
Would you like to meet new potential clients and to develop strong referral partners?
Don’t miss this special Golden Triangle networking event.
Are you looking for additional Golden Triangle marketing resources?
Schedule a complimentary consultation to talk with us about Southeast Texas advertising designed to reach your EXACT target demographic – and to stay within your marketing budget.
Quick Southeast Texas Networking Tips:
- Savvy SETX networkers don’t go to an event to sell (because no one goes to buy!).
- Savvy SETX networkers do go to an event to start and build relationships.
- Ask for a business card if you’d like to follow up with someone. Don’t give your business card to someone if they do not ask for it. Some people may want to meet you 2-3 times before they want your card or literature.
- The networking event is just the beginning – follow up by inviting people you are interested in for coffee or lunch.
Southeast Texas networking events can be an important marketing tool.
Find them right here – on our SETXAdvertising.com networking calendar.