Southeast Texas Advertising Tips: How to Market to Senior Citizens in the Beaumont / Port Arthur Area
Southeast Texas Advertising Tips
How to Market to Senior Citizens in the Beaumont & Port Arthur Markets
If so, today’s edition of SETX Advertising Tips should be a valuable tool as you move forward.
There are two primary ways for advertisers to effectively target their advertising to senior citizens in Southeast Texas.
- SETXSeniors.com. This site makes it EASY for your prospective clients to find you online using a uniqueblend of marketing elements:
- Custom page on the SETXSeniors.com website
- Banner ads on every page of SETXSeniors.com
- Custom marketing articles
- Multi-platform social media campaign.
- An outstanding Search Engine Optimization platform.
Advertisers praise SETXSeniors.com for delivering not only Southeast Texans who are 55+, but for also reaching the grown children of seniors who help them make decisions in key areas including health care and senior living.
- SETX Seniors Resource Guide aka “The Southeast Texas Seniors Magazine”. This is the only local magazine for the 55+ demographic.
It is available for free pickup at over 300 locations in all four Southeast Texas counties. Pickup locations include libraries, small town post offices, senior apartment facilities, nursing homes, all Southeast Texas hospitals, select SETX Brookshire Brothers and Market Basket locations, senior centers across the Golden Triangle, and more.
Articles are a blend of items of interest to local seniors. One of the popular features is their “Last of the Greatest” series with bios of Southeast Texas World War II veterans.
Advertising in the SETX Seniors Resource Guide is budget friendly for Southeast Texas senior service providers:
- $395/month quarter page
- $595/month half page includes an article each month on SETXSeniors.com, Social Media Posts (Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In), and access to our Senior Services Mixers.
- $995/month full page includes two articles each month on SETXSeniors.com, Social Media Posts (Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In), and access to our Senior Services Mixers.
If you’re interested in marketing to senior citizens in Southeast Texas (55+), these are two excellent resources.
We hope today’s edition of SETX Advertising has been helpful.
If you’d like more information on effectively marketing to senior citizens in Southeast Texas, please do call or EM to set up an appointment:
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. SETX Advertising
- (512) 567-8068
You can effectively market to seniors in Southeast Texas – we can help.
Keep up with the latest Southeast Texas advertising news – on SETXAdvertising.com.
You can also get updates on your phone or iPad when you “like” SETX Advertising on Facebook.