Southeast Texas Advertising Tips – Reach More Seniors with SETXSeniors.com
Senior Marketing in Southeast Texas
On today’s edition of Southeast Texas Advertising Tips, we look at the golden advertising demo – the “golden years”.
While a lot of our marketing budgets are spent on reaching young adults, it is Southeast Texas senior citizens who have the cash and credit to buy anything they want.
Seniors in the Golden Triangle have the cash reserves and credit to purchase goods and services from jewelry to new cars and vacation homes.
They often choose to pay cash for major purchases including SUVs for trips with the grandkids, anniversary parties that include friends and family, updated new furniture, and extensive home remodeling projects.
Seniors 55+ are very desirable clients for Southeast Texas businesses, but they can be challenging for Southeast Texas advertisers to reach.
Many SETX seniors are abandoning old fashioned daily newspapers, take great pride in figuring out how to skip television commercials with their DVR, and have outgrown the formats on most Southeast Texas radio stations.
There are some places to reach them – The Examiner Newspaper does well with them as do local TV news and a few national cable networks like Fox News and TheHistory Channel.
One consistent place effectively advertise to seniors in Southeast Texas – and to stay in budget – is SETXSeniors.com.
The site offers an online magazine for Southeast Texas seniors, senior service providers, and the grown children of seniors.
For senior citizens, SETXSeniors.com offers a wealth of current local information – 400 local articles each year covering everything from exercise classes for Southeast Texas seniors through home health and hospice.
For Southeast Texas advertisers, SETXSeniors.com bundles a number of desirable marketing elements and makes them available at a very attractive price.
- Some of the best SEO in Southeast Texas. You can have the best product or service in the world, but if potential clients can’t find it you won’t have the success you deserve. Some people talk about Search Engine Optimization. SETXSeniors.com SEO is the real deal for Southeast Texas advertisers.
- Web Banner Ads on every page. Some Southeast Texas advertising websites only have your ad on certain pages or for a certain period of time. Essentially, they are trying to make sure they don’t deliver more views for your ad than they promised. That’s not the SETX Seniors method. They have your ad on every page of their site every day. Not only that, if you don’t have a website to direct your ad to they will build one for you on their site at no additional charge. You don’t get service like that very many places.
- Custom Advertising Articles. Not every senior buys a product or service for the same reason. The more a prospective customer knows about you the more likely they are to find a reason to make a purchase. On SETXSeniors.com you get big, beautiful, custom marketing articles that highlight what you do and why it is a great value. Over time, SETX Seniors creates a very educated base of potential customers that begin converting to actual customers – and they are an easier sale for you because they know A LOT about your business. An educated consumer is easy on your sales and customer service reps.
- Stress Free Social Media. As Southeast Texas advertisers, we all say we are going to “dominate” social media. For some of us that turns into dedicating an employee to social media (a tremendous expense) or trying to catch up when we realize that it has been weeks since we made a post. SETX Seniors has a dedicated team of KNOWLEDGEABLE social media experts who will send Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to their followers on your behalf. After the initial consultation, SETX Seniors does everything so you don’t have to stress out of it and you don’t have an employee’s salary and benefits dedicated to trying to negotiate social media for your company.
Discover what makes them the most effective medium for advertising to senior citizens in Southeast Texas.
Southeast Texas advertisers can effectively reach our Senior Citizens.
SETXSeniors.com can help you reach your target audience on budget and with absolutely no stress on your part.
Isn’t that the way advertising should be?
Call and set up your SETX Advertising consultation today:
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. SETX Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
Online magazines aren’t just for teens and young adults. Find out how you can effectively advertise to seniors online with SETXSeniors.com.
SETX Seniors also offers a wonderful print magazine, The SETX Seniors Resource Guide.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s edition of Southeast Texas Advertising Tips.
Stay tuned for more or “Like” SETX Advertising on Facebook to receive updates on your cell phone or tablet.