Southeast Texas Senior Marketing – The SETX Senior Expo in Lumberton. June 13th
Will your business be represented at the 2017 SETX Senior Expo?
The Southeast Texas Senior Expo is coming to Lumberton.
Join us at the Lumberton ISD Dome for lots of Southeast Texas senior information, education, and entertainment.
The Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series is designed to have something for everyone.
One of the great features will be introductory classes about information important to SETX Seniors.
- What is hospice care and how do we know if it would benefit a loved one?
- Prearranging your Funeral
- Do I need a will?
- Where can I find information about how to meet other seniors?
- Hearing Tests and Health Screenings
- Southeast Texas veteran’s benefits
There will also be lots of BIG prizes for seniors to win including local restaurant gift cards.
This is a great senior expo for all of Southeast Texas.
Best of all it is FREE for seniors to attend.
- Premier Southeast Texas senior service providers
- Breakout sessions with real information you can use to improve your life
- Hands on access to senior services – enrolling for veteran’s benefits, finding agencies that can provide assistance for issues you are currently facing, learning about options for customizing your SETX senior lifestyle.
- $100 Cash Drawing – free to enter for senior citizens 55+
Here are the details:
- Southeast Texas Senior Expo Lumberton Edition
- Doors open at 10
- FREE Admission
- Prizes will be given out throughout the day and during the breakout sessions
- Lumberton ISD Dome. 103 South LHS Drive in Lumberton.
We’ll see you at the Lumberton Senior Expo, a Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series Event!
Would you like a booth at this great senior event?
Click here for information about SETX Senior Expo Series Events and online vendor booth registration.
- Daryl Fant, SETX Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068